Overview of the Program
The Holy Snap IV Rewards Program ("Program") is a program sponsored by Wirepath Home Systems, LLC d/b/a SnapAV (“SnapAV”) through which registered members of SnapAV’s Partner Rewards Program (“Partner Rewards Program”) can earn rewards points (“Rewards Points”) by purchasing applicable SnapAV® products. The Program is accessible only online at www.HolySnapRewards.com (“Program Website”) and is available only to members of the Partner Rewards Program (“Partner Rewards Member” or “Member”). More details on membership to the Partner Rewards Program can be found at https://www.snapav.com/shop/en/snapav/partner-rewards-program.
BY REGISTERING FOR THIS PROGRAM EACH MEMBER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") STATED HEREIN, AS WELL AS THE TERMS AND CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP IN THE PARTNER REWARDS PROGRAM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE PROGRAM. REWARDS POINTS CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED FOR REWARDS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROGRAM WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL REVIEW THESE TERMS PERIODICALLY AND THAT YOU SHALL BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ANY MODIFICATIONS HEREOF.
1) Eligibility: The Program is open to Partner Rewards Members located in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, except distributors regardless of location, Members in Puerto Rico and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Each Partner Rewards Member must be in good standing as of the start of the Program and at the time of reward redemption. Membership in the Partner Rewards Program and participation in this Program are determined in the sole discretion of SnapAV and subject to SnapAV’s requirements. Member registration in the Partner Rewards Program or this Program may be suspended or terminated by SnapAV either temporarily or permanently based upon Member’s compliance with the Terms and SnapAV policies, in the sole discretion of SnapAV. Suspended or terminated Member’s may not participate in the Program.
2) Member Registration: To participate in the Program, the primary contact associated with the Member’s Partner Rewards Program account (the “Authorized Designee”) must go to the Program Website during the Earn Period (as defined below) and register for the Program by submitting all Member information requested. To finalize registration and participation, the Authorized Designee must also accept the Terms and select submit. A confirmation e-mail will be sent after completion of the Program registration. The e-mail will confirm Member’s registration and eligibility to participate in the Program (“Registered Member”), and provide directions on how to access the Registered Member’s Program Rewards account (“Program Rewards Account”). A Partner Rewards Program membership cannot be used or registered by multiple persons. Members may not register more than once. Any duplicate registrations are subject to cancellation, and all Rewards Points accumulated will be forfeited.
3) Earning Rewards Points: The Program enables all Registered Members to earn one (1) Rewards Point for each dollar in Net Purchases spent from 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 4, 2019 through 11:59 p.m. ET on December 20, 2019 (the “Earned Period”) on specific SnapAV product categories designated on each Member’s Program Rewards Account (“Member Product Categories”). All times are measured by SnapAV’s clock. Net Purchases means cost of products purchased after subtracting the credit balance for returns, free items, discounts, allowances, taxes, delivery charges, and purchase that fail to comply with applicable Terms. Only purchases of SnapAV products within the Member’s Product Categories will earn Rewards Points. Products outside Members Product Categories (even combined with in category purchases on a sales order) will not earn Rewards Points. Purchases made before registration but paid for during the Earn Period will not earn points. No Rewards Points will be provided for the purchase of connectors, splitters, volume controls or any products sold by SnapAV Partner Brands/affiliates, even if the product falls within the Member’s Product Categories and was purchased during the Earn Period. SKUs that belong in the Araknis Networking line which contain “kit” do not earn points even if the product falls within the Member’s Product Categories. In category purchases made with Reward Points are subject to SnapAV’s no-internet sales policy. Violation of the no-internet sales policy will result in the Registered Member’s removal from the Partner Reward Program and this Program and disqualify such Registered Member from using Rewards Points that may have been earned under either Program.
Rewards Points earned under this Program will be reflected in the Registered Members Program Rewards Account within 72 to 96 hours of an eligible purchase(s). Rewards Points will be accrued in the name of the Member only. Rewards Points have no cash value. Rewards Points earned are not considered to be property of a Registered Member and as such, one cannot sell, transfer, or assign their points to any other person, except as expressly provided otherwise herein. Rewards Points may be revoked at any time by SnapAV as set forth herein. For all returned purchases, any and all accrued points will be deducted from the Program Rewards Account (as defined below) point balance. SnapAV reserves the right not to accept returns for eligible purchases bought during the Earned Period after January 31, 2020.
By participating in the Program, Registered Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Program Rewards Account and password and Member agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Member’s Rewards Account or password. Without limiting any other remedies, SnapAV may suspend or terminate any Program Rewards Account if SnapAV suspects, in its sole discretion, that any Member has failed to abide by the Terms or any Member policies or procedures implemented by SnapAV or any engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Partner Rewards Program and/or this Program.
Each Registered Member is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their Rewards Points balance and is encouraged to check their Program Rewards Account regularly. SnapAV reserves the right to delay the processing or redemption of any Rewards Points without notice, in order to assure compliance with the Terms outlined herein. If a Registered Member believes that points were not properly accrued to their Program Rewards Account, the Registered Member must notify SnapAV by sending an email to email@example.com. Allow 14 days for any account errors to be corrected and credits to be deposited to your Rewards Account. SnapAV reserves the right to invalidate Rewards Points from a Member's Program Rewards Account without notice if it determines in its sole discretion that such points were improperly credited to such.
4) Changes to Program: SNAPAV RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO MODIFY, EXTEND, OR TERMINATE THE PROGRAM AT ANY TIME AND IN ANY MANNER, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, EVEN THOUGH SUCH CHANGES MAY AFFECT THE REDEMPTION VALUE OF THE REWARDS POINTS ALREADY ACCUMULATED OR THE AVAILABILITY OF REDEEMABLE REWARDS. The Rewards Points structure is subject to modification or limitation at any time, with or without notice, in SnapAV's sole discretion, including, without limitation, the right to establish additional means of accruing Rewards Points, the right to modify and delete any or all of the recognized means of accruing Rewards Points existing at any given time, the right to change the rewards available and their values and types and the rewards redemption terms, and the right to exclude specific types of performance criteria from Rewards Points eligibility.
5) Redemption of Rewards Points: Beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on February 17, 2020, Rewards Points earned by Registered Members may be used toward redemptions of rewards (merchandise, travel items or product credits) on and through the Program Website (“Rewards”). Rewards Points shall be forfeited if (i) the Rewards Points are not redeemed by April 3, 2020 (ii) the Registered Member terminates their Program Rewards Account or their registration in the Program, (iii) SnapAV terminates or suspends Registered Member status as a member of the Partner Rewards Program, or (iv) SnapAV terminates the Partner Reward Program, this Program or the Member’s participation in either program.
All Rewards claims are subject to verification by Marden-Kane, Inc. (“Marden-Kane”), the administrator of this Program, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters concerning this promotion. At the end of the Redemption Period, Dealers will forfeit any Rewards Points remaining in their account, without compensation.
6) Rewards: Rewards Points may only be redeemed on Program Website, www.HolySnapRewards.com. SnapAV may change the Rewards selection from time to time without notice. If particular Rewards are no longer available or is out of stock, SnapAV reserves the right to offer a substitute product of equal or greater value. LIMITATION, RESTRICTION AND REQUIREMENTS MAY APPLY TO REWARDS. FOR MORE DETAILS ON SUCH LIMITATIONS, RESTRICTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE REWARDS DESCRIPTION BEFORE SELECTING THE REWARD FOR REDEMPTION. No returns, exchanges, or refunds will be provided for any Rewards.
Unless otherwise specified or agreed to by SnapAV, all Rewards will be shipped to the street address associated with the Member’s Program Reward Account. Please allow up to 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of Rewards. Members are responsible for payment of all taxes on Rewards redeemed as well as for any other expenses not specifically described in the description of the Rewards on the Program Website. If Rewards are delivered directly to a Member by the manufacturer or supplier of the Rewards, SnapAV will not be responsible for and shall not be liable for Rewards that are damaged, declined or undeliverable.
The manufacturer's warranty, if any, is the only warranty covering Rewards. Neither SnapAV or Marden-Kane make any guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the Rewards and SnapAV hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any Rewards. SnapAV is not responsible for any defects in any Rewards. Registered Members release SnapAV from any and all liability for any loss, expense, accident, injury, death or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use or defect of any Rewards, the actions of SnapAV or Marden-Kane in booking or administrating (or failing to properly do either) the Rewards or Members participation in the Program.
For product credit Rewards redeemed, product credits will be posted to Member’s Program Rewards Account within 2 to 4 weeks of redemption date. For gift card/certificate rewards; terms and conditions as stated on the gift card/certificate will apply.
If Rewards require the Member to incur travel expenses, lodging or other expenses in order to receive the Reward, and such expenses are not included as part of the Reward, any such expenses are solely the responsibility of the Member, and SnapAV shall not be responsible or liable for expenses incurred by a Member in connection with any Reward. Any applicable taxes, insurance, titles, warranties, and any other required licensing or documentation for Rewards are the sole responsibility of the Member.
For travel Rewards redeemed, a completed travel release from all travel participants will be required by SnapAV and additional requirements, limitations and age restrictions may apply. All travel must be booked and administered by Marden-Kane and must be completed within one year of redemption date and travel dates are subject to availability.
Reservations must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of departure. Airline tickets are non-refundable unless permitted by the terms of the fare used. Cancellation and change fees may apply. Trip packages do not include hotel and room incidental costs, gratuities, airline baggage fees, or any other items of a personal nature. SnapAV assumes no liability for injuries and no responsibility for delays caused by accidents, breakdown, or other conditions beyond control. Not responsible for loss or damage to property. No credit will be issued for unused days, inclusions or airfare credit. Other terms and conditions may apply. Peak travel periods or holiday blackout periods and other restrictions may apply. Trip recipient(s) and guest(s) must travel together and on the same itinerary. Trip participant(s) must possess and are responsible for obtaining and must have valid ID or other required documentation for all travel. Trip participants are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledges that SnapAV has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Travel arrangements must be made through Marden-Kane’s agent and utilizing a carrier of Marden-Kane’s choice. All other expenses relating to travel Rewards that are not explicitly stated herein, such as but not limited to obtaining valid passports, taxes, baggage fees, ground transportation, special seating assignments, meals, beverages of any type, laundry services, merchandise, room service, service charges, souvenirs, telephone calls and gratuities and tips are the responsibility of trip participants(s). Trip participant(s) is bound by the terms and conditions of all airlines, hotels and other third party service providers used in connection with the Reward. SnapAV is not responsible if tickets, travel vouchers, certificates, or other similar items are lost, stolen, mutilated or misplaced by trip recipient and will not be replaced or if booked transportations are missed for any reason. In the event that any part of the trip or any of the events associated with the trip are unable to take place as planned, for reasons including, but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, delays, an event of force majeure, or for any reason whatsoever, then the remaining components of the Reward shall constitute full satisfaction of SnapAV’s Reward obligation to the Member and/or trip participant(s) and no other or additional compensation will be awarded.
For vehicle Rewards (including without limitation a motorcycle, car or boat) redeemed, Members must have a valid driver’s license and proof of appropriate insurance in order to take delivery of vehicle. SnapAV has the sole right to determine vehicle options and color. All vehicles offered are based on standard base models and any modifications or upgrades made to the vehicle will be at the expense of the Members. Delivery is dependent upon availability and transportation requirements. Members will be required to pick up the vehicle within seven (7) days of notification that the vehicle is available located at the Membership of the Sponsor’s choosing. All physical damage, liability insurance or other insurances required, gasoline and fluids, excess wear and tear, maintenance, repairs and any other costs associated with the receipt and use of the vehicle are the sole responsibility of the Members. Members are also responsible for sales tax, title and licensing fees of the vehicle before taking ownership.
The use of certain products and services as Rewards do not imply participation in, or approval of, this Program by their respective merchants. The merchants associated with Rewards are not affiliated with the Program, SnapAV or Marden-Kane, nor are they sponsors or co-sponsors of the Program. The merchant or registered owners of the names, logos, trademarks or other marks retain all rights therein. All Rewards pictured are for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual Reward received.
7) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: MEMBERS AGREE THAT THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM IS ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE PROGRAM, THE PARTNER REWARDS PROGRAM AND PROGRAM WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, REWARDS ACCOUNTS, REWARDS, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, THE PARTNER REWARDS PROGRAM OR PROGRAM WEBSITE, ARE BEING PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SNAPAV MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE PROGRAM, THE PARTNER REWARDS PROGRAM, PROGRAM WEBSITE OR REWARDS, AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ACCURACY. SNAPAV DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE PROGRAM WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE PROGRAM WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SNAPAV OR MARDEN-KANE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND INCURRED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFITS), HOWEVER CAUSED AND WHETHER ARISING OUT OF, BASED ON, OR RESULTING FROM (A) THE PROGRAM, (B) THE PARTNER REWARDS PROGRAM, (C) THE PROGRAM WEBSITE, (D) THE TERMS OF EITHER PROGRAM, (D) ANY BREACH OF THE TERMS BY YOU OR A THIRD PARTY, (E) USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM WEBSITE OR SNAPAV PRODUCTS, OR (F) REDEMPTION, ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, DELIVERY OF, POSSESSION, DEFECTS IN, USE, NON-USE OR MISUSE OF ANY REWARDS (OR COMPONENTS THEREOF). THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM (1) BREACH OF CONTRACT, (2) BREACH OF WARRANTY, (3) STRICT LIABILITY, (4) TORT, (5) NEGLIGENCE, OR (6) ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THESE LIMITATIONS ARE IN ADDITION TO THE OTHER RESTRICTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OUTLINED IN SNAPAV POLICIES AND SHALL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM AND/OR THE PARTNERS REWARD PROGRAM.
8) Redemption of Rewards Upon Termination of Program: Should the Program be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Program Website, and Registered Members will have 30 days from date of post to redeem any outstanding Rewards Points.
9) Publicity. Registered Member’s, and their employees or Rewards recipients, consent to the use of their name, address, biographical information, likeness, photograph and/or statements regarding the Program or SnapAV for trade, commercial, advertising and promotional purposes, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
10) Governing Law. These Terms and the Program will be interpreted, construed and enforced, and governed in all aspects in accordance with the exclusive jurisdiction and laws of the state of North Carolina. Any cause of action arising under or relating to these Terms will be brought exclusively in a court in Charlotte, NC.
12) Waiver: The waiver by SnapAV of a breach of any provision of the Terms by a Member shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any other or subsequent or preceding breach by a Member. No waiver by SnapAV of any right under the Program shall be construed as a waiver of any other right. SnapAV shall not be required to give notice to enforce strict adherence to all terms of the Program.